Forget about the applesause, these aren’t your Bubbie’s Latkes….
Take your latke from simple to sensational! The latke gets a much needed makeover.
Build a better latke by topping it off with these not so traditional toppings. Crisp, lacy potato latkes are versatile for delectable toppings. With a simple latke recipe your topping possibilities are endless.
Best of all all these topping are easy to build a dress up your latke, no cooking required! All of this could be found ready made jar or can.
• Grilled Artichokes
- Drain 9 oil-packed grilled artichoke hearts
- Cut into quarters
- Top each latke with 2 tsp sour cream
- There are plenty of Kosher options depending on your tastes.
- Smoked Salmon
- Sour Cream
- Water Cress
- Sprinkle Sea Salt
GORGONZOLA AND FIG LATKE:
- Chopped figs or Jammed-Candied Figs
- Garnish Gorgonzola-sprinkled latkes.
POMEGRANATE SEEDS AND GREEK YOGURT:
- Whisk thick Greek yogurt with a little honey.
- Top with pomegranate seeds.
- Wilted Spinach
- Diced Red Pepper
- Roasted and Minced Garlic
- Sundried Tomato
- Pesto Sauce
- Parmesan Cheese
- Pureed Mango
- Fresh Blueberries
- Fresh Mint Leaves
Get creative, have fun and start topping,